?
http://cdn.wn.com/pd/4e/13/184ce5940de47971c91d504c0b6e_grande.jpg

African Plate spinning
African Plate spinning
Charlotte participates in entertainment
Charlotte participates in entertainment
World on Your Plate: North African
World on Your Plate: North African
On Saturday 31 July Algerian and Moroccan cuisine was a delight for the senses in the Museum Atrium coriander, cumin, saffron, marjoram and onion scents mingled with the pungency of olive oil to tantalise visitors tastebuds as they sipped mint tea and sampled the best of North African cuisine. Chef Makh Benyettou, of Sahaa Restaurant, demonstrated his fabulous 'fig couscous' and 'couscous royale' dishes. Belly dancer, Candice Frankland, enthralled visitors with her graceful movements to the Arabian beats of North Africa. See Makh's recipe for fig couscous on the Kai to Pie blog blog.​aucklandmuseum.​com For more info about the Kai to Pie exhibition check out www.​aucklandmuseum.​com .
On Saturday 31 July Algerian and Moroccan cuisine was a delight for the senses in the Museum Atrium coriander, cumin, saffron, marjoram and onion scents mingled with the pungency of olive oil to tantalise visitors tastebuds as they sipped mint tea and sampled the best of North African cuisine. Chef Makh Benyettou, of Sahaa Restaurant, demonstrated his fabulous 'fig couscous' and 'couscous royale' dishes. Belly dancer, Candice Frankland, enthralled visitors with her graceful movements to the Arabian beats of North Africa. See Makh's recipe for fig couscous on the Kai to Pie blog blog.​aucklandmuseum.​com For more info about the Kai to Pie exhibition check out www.​aucklandmuseum.​com .
  • Duration: 2:49
  • Published: 2010-08-02
  • Uploaded: 2010-10-29
  • Author: aucklandmuseum
SAGID ALI DESTA PLATE SPINNING COMEDY ACT.(AFRICAN CIRCUS ACROBATS)
SAGID ALI DESTA PLATE SPINNING COMEDY ACT.(AFRICAN CIRCUS ACROBATS)
for bookings contact winston ruddle www.​african-circus .​tz.​com
for bookings contact winston ruddle www.​african-circus .​tz.​com
  • Duration: 7:44
  • Published: 2009-11-23
  • Uploaded: 2010-08-26
  • Author: circusafrica
The Disciples - African Horizons - DUB PLATE 3 - 1987
The Disciples - African Horizons - DUB PLATE 3 - 1987
The Disciples - African horizons MiX 1+ MiX 2 DUB * Disciples Vintage - KiLLER DUB * Dub Plate 3 - Listen
The Disciples - African horizons MiX 1+ MiX 2 DUB * Disciples Vintage - KiLLER DUB * Dub Plate 3 - Listen
  • Duration: 7:58
  • Published: 2009-12-06
  • Uploaded: 2010-10-30
  • Author: SamCeMar
((Area of volcanic geology in Saudi Arabia.))
((Area of volcanic geology in Saudi Arabia.))
Volcanism is distributed asymmetrically with respect to the Red Sea. Large areas are covered with basalt on the Saudi Arabian Plate. No volcanism has occurred at similar latitudes on the African Plate. A large (70000 square miles; 180000 square km) alkali basalt province is located on the Arabian Plate in Saudi Arabia. This volcanism is related to the rifting of the Arabian and African plates and the formation of the Red Sea. Prior to rifting, the area was a stable craton. Volcanism began about 40-50 million years ago as the crust was stretched laterally. Most of the rifting and volcanism has occurred in the last 30 million years. In the last 5 million years, volcanism along the divergent plate boundary beneath the Red Sea has produced tholeitic basalt, similar to basalts at mid-ocean ridge..
Volcanism is distributed asymmetrically with respect to the Red Sea. Large areas are covered with basalt on the Saudi Arabian Plate. No volcanism has occurred at similar latitudes on the African Plate. A large (70000 square miles; 180000 square km) alkali basalt province is located on the Arabian Plate in Saudi Arabia. This volcanism is related to the rifting of the Arabian and African plates and the formation of the Red Sea. Prior to rifting, the area was a stable craton. Volcanism began about 40-50 million years ago as the crust was stretched laterally. Most of the rifting and volcanism has occurred in the last 30 million years. In the last 5 million years, volcanism along the divergent plate boundary beneath the Red Sea has produced tholeitic basalt, similar to basalts at mid-ocean ridge..
  • Duration: 2:28
  • Published: 2009-12-16
  • Uploaded: 2010-11-05
  • Author: MrFaisal88
BRAHIM SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAAAL DUB PLATE "VOTE"!!!!!!!! POUR AFRICAN HERITAGE SOUND
BRAHIM SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAAAL DUB PLATE "VOTE"!!!!!!!! POUR AFRICAN HERITAGE SOUND
  • Duration: 3:09
  • Published: 2010-03-16
  • Uploaded: 2010-08-27
  • Author: BRA954
AFRICAN LIP PLATE WOMEN
AFRICAN LIP PLATE WOMEN
www.​intmensorg.​info
www.​intmensorg.​info
  • Duration: 0:44
  • Published: 2010-09-04
  • Uploaded: 2010-10-22
  • Author: doves5000
Rift Valley - Iten, Kenya (January 2010)
Rift Valley - Iten, Kenya (January 2010)
The Great Rift Valley is a name given in the late 19th century by British explorer John Walter Gregory to the continuous geographic trench, approximately 6000 kilometres (3700 mi) in length, that runs from northern Syria in Southwest Asia to central Mozambique in East Africa. The name continues in some usages, although it is today considered geologically imprecise as it combines features that are today regarded as separate, although related, rift and fault systems. Today, the term is most often used to refer to the valley of the East African Rift, the divergent plate boundary which extends from the Afar Triple Junction southward across eastern Africa, and is in the process of splitting the African Plate into two new separate plates. Geologists generally refer to these incipient plates as the Nubian Plate and the Somali Plate.
The Great Rift Valley is a name given in the late 19th century by British explorer John Walter Gregory to the continuous geographic trench, approximately 6000 kilometres (3700 mi) in length, that runs from northern Syria in Southwest Asia to central Mozambique in East Africa. The name continues in some usages, although it is today considered geologically imprecise as it combines features that are today regarded as separate, although related, rift and fault systems. Today, the term is most often used to refer to the valley of the East African Rift, the divergent plate boundary which extends from the Afar Triple Junction southward across eastern Africa, and is in the process of splitting the African Plate into two new separate plates. Geologists generally refer to these incipient plates as the Nubian Plate and the Somali Plate.
  • Duration: 0:31
  • Published: 2010-02-11
  • Uploaded: 2010-10-24
  • Author: RUNssel
Vulcano
Vulcano
(video 2005, Aeolian islands, Italy). Vulcano is a small volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea , about 25 km north of Sicily and the southernmost of the eight Aeolian Islands. It is 21 square kilometers in area, rises to 499 meters, and contains several volcanic centers, including one of four active non-submarine volcanoes in Italy. The volcanic activity in the region is largely the result of the northward-moving African Plate meeting the Eurasian Plate. There are three volcanic centres on the island: At the southern end of the island are old stratovolcano cones, Monte Aria (500 m), Monte Saraceno (481 m) and Monte Luccia (188 m), which have partially collapsed into the Il Piano Caldera. The most recently active centre is the Gran Cratere at the top of the Fossa cone, the cone having grown in the Lentia Caldera in the middle of the island, and has had at least 7 major eruptions in the last 6000 years. At the north of the island is Vulcanello, 123 metres high, and is connected to the rest of it by an isthmus which is flooded in bad weather. It emerged from the sea during an eruption in 183 BC as a separate islet. Occasional eruptions from its three cones with both pyroclastic flow deposits and lavas occurred from then until 1550, the last eruption creating a narrow isthmus connecting it to Vulcano. Vulcano has been quiet since the eruption of the Fossa cone on August 3, 1888 to 1890, which deposited about 5 metres of pyroclastic material on the summit. The style of <b>...</b>
(video 2005, Aeolian islands, Italy). Vulcano is a small volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea , about 25 km north of Sicily and the southernmost of the eight Aeolian Islands. It is 21 square kilometers in area, rises to 499 meters, and contains several volcanic centers, including one of four active non-submarine volcanoes in Italy. The volcanic activity in the region is largely the result of the northward-moving African Plate meeting the Eurasian Plate. There are three volcanic centres on the island: At the southern end of the island are old stratovolcano cones, Monte Aria (500 m), Monte Saraceno (481 m) and Monte Luccia (188 m), which have partially collapsed into the Il Piano Caldera. The most recently active centre is the Gran Cratere at the top of the Fossa cone, the cone having grown in the Lentia Caldera in the middle of the island, and has had at least 7 major eruptions in the last 6000 years. At the north of the island is Vulcanello, 123 metres high, and is connected to the rest of it by an isthmus which is flooded in bad weather. It emerged from the sea during an eruption in 183 BC as a separate islet. Occasional eruptions from its three cones with both pyroclastic flow deposits and lavas occurred from then until 1550, the last eruption creating a narrow isthmus connecting it to Vulcano. Vulcano has been quiet since the eruption of the Fossa cone on August 3, 1888 to 1890, which deposited about 5 metres of pyroclastic material on the summit. The style of <b>...</b>
  • Duration: 3:59
  • Published: 2009-03-11
  • Uploaded: 2010-08-27
  • Author: vladamikulec
lip plate woman drinking
lip plate woman drinking
the older the women ,the larger the ceramic plate.
the older the women ,the larger the ceramic plate.
  • Duration: 0:44
  • Published: 2009-02-07
  • Uploaded: 2010-11-20
  • Author: cigarosas
National Anthem of Madeira Autonomous Region
National Anthem of Madeira Autonomous Region
National Anthem of Madeira Autonomous Region It is one of the Autonomous regions of Portugal, with Madeira Island and Porto Santo Island being the only inhabited islands. Although it is part of the African Plate, some 650 km (400 mi) off coast Africa, it belongs politically and culturally to Europe, some 860 km (535 mi) from the mainland. For More Information please visit www.​nationalanthems.​us
National Anthem of Madeira Autonomous Region It is one of the Autonomous regions of Portugal, with Madeira Island and Porto Santo Island being the only inhabited islands. Although it is part of the African Plate, some 650 km (400 mi) off coast Africa, it belongs politically and culturally to Europe, some 860 km (535 mi) from the mainland. For More Information please visit www.​nationalanthems.​us
  • Duration: 1:40
  • Published: 2008-03-10
  • Uploaded: 2010-09-16
  • Author: zzahier
The Volcano Song Tik-Tok Parody
The Volcano Song Tik-Tok Parody
Year 8 Geography homework Lyrics- Wake up in the morning; volcano's what I see, I better get away before it destroys my city, One plate is moving down and the pressure builds up, I better get away before it erupts. Smoke is in the air, air I am really scared, scared People screaming everywhere, where VOLCANO! Those tectonic plates, plates Really aren't my mates, mates We need to evacuate I'm scared really scared There is thick smoke everywhere Convection currents move the crust now the boundary's going bust Convergent plates are really not my mates no, Oh-woah-wa-oh Oh-woah-wa-oh Then bang it erupts Red-hot magma's coming up From the mantle, it burnt the crust. Now the volcano blowing up I'm scared really scared. I better get away before I am dead oh I am dead The crust of the earth is in little parts With the mantle underneath and iron core at the heart Decaying radioactive waste heats the mantle up It burns subsiding crust and then volcanoes spring up. Lava rocks raining down, down People screaming really loud, loud Smell of burning all around, round VOLCANO! I cannot see clearly I'm felling kinda weary Why do I live in Chile? II live in Chile I'm scared really scared There is thick smoke everywhere Convection currents move the crust now the boundary's going bust Convergent plates are really not my mates no, Oh-woah-wa-oh Oh-woah-wa-oh Then bang it erupts Red-hot magma's coming up From the mantle, it burnt the crust. Now the volcano blowing up I'm scared really scared <b>...</b>
Year 8 Geography homework Lyrics- Wake up in the morning; volcano's what I see, I better get away before it destroys my city, One plate is moving down and the pressure builds up, I better get away before it erupts. Smoke is in the air, air I am really scared, scared People screaming everywhere, where VOLCANO! Those tectonic plates, plates Really aren't my mates, mates We need to evacuate I'm scared really scared There is thick smoke everywhere Convection currents move the crust now the boundary's going bust Convergent plates are really not my mates no, Oh-woah-wa-oh Oh-woah-wa-oh Then bang it erupts Red-hot magma's coming up From the mantle, it burnt the crust. Now the volcano blowing up I'm scared really scared. I better get away before I am dead oh I am dead The crust of the earth is in little parts With the mantle underneath and iron core at the heart Decaying radioactive waste heats the mantle up It burns subsiding crust and then volcanoes spring up. Lava rocks raining down, down People screaming really loud, loud Smell of burning all around, round VOLCANO! I cannot see clearly I'm felling kinda weary Why do I live in Chile? II live in Chile I'm scared really scared There is thick smoke everywhere Convection currents move the crust now the boundary's going bust Convergent plates are really not my mates no, Oh-woah-wa-oh Oh-woah-wa-oh Then bang it erupts Red-hot magma's coming up From the mantle, it burnt the crust. Now the volcano blowing up I'm scared really scared <b>...</b>
  • Duration: 5:07
  • Published: 2010-09-26
  • Uploaded: 2010-11-17
  • Author: Afroboy2711
Scientific Miracles Of The Holy Quran 15 (Three Stages of Fetal development) & the Dead sea
Scientific Miracles Of The Holy Quran 15 (Three Stages of Fetal development) & the Dead sea
Islam Is The Only Truth The Dead Sea (Hebrew: יָם הַ‏‏מֶּ‏‏לַ‏ח‎, "Sea of Salt"; Arabic: البَحْر المَيّت‎, "Dead Sea";) is a salt lake between Israel and the West Bank to the west, and Jordan to the east. It is 422 metres (1385 ft) below sea level,[2] and its shores are the lowest point on the surface of Earth on dry land. The Dead Sea is 378 m (1240 ft) deep, the deepest hypersaline lake in the world. It is also one of the world's saltiest bodies of water, with 33.7% salinity. Only Lake Assal (Djibouti), Garabogazköl and some hypersaline lakes of the McMurdo Dry Valleys in Antarctica (such as Don Juan Pond and perhaps Lake Vanda) have a higher salinity. It is 8.6 times as salty as the ocean.[3] This salinity makes for a harsh environment where animals cannot flourish, hence its name. The Dead Sea is 67 kilometres (42 mi) long and 18 kilometres (11 mi) wide at its widest point. It lies in the Jordan Rift Valley, and its main tributary is the Jordan River.​The Dead Sea has attracted visitors from around the Mediterranean basin for thousands of years. Biblically, it was a place of refuge for King David. It was one of the world's first health resorts (for Herod the Great), and it has been the supplier of a wide variety of products, from balms for Egyptian mummification to potash for fertilizers. People also use the salt and the minerals from the Dead Sea to create cosmetics and herbal sachets. The Dead Sea is an endorheic lake located in the Jordan Rift Valley, a <b>...</b>
Islam Is The Only Truth The Dead Sea (Hebrew: יָם הַ‏‏מֶּ‏‏לַ‏ח‎, "Sea of Salt"; Arabic: البَحْر المَيّت‎, "Dead Sea";) is a salt lake between Israel and the West Bank to the west, and Jordan to the east. It is 422 metres (1385 ft) below sea level,[2] and its shores are the lowest point on the surface of Earth on dry land. The Dead Sea is 378 m (1240 ft) deep, the deepest hypersaline lake in the world. It is also one of the world's saltiest bodies of water, with 33.7% salinity. Only Lake Assal (Djibouti), Garabogazköl and some hypersaline lakes of the McMurdo Dry Valleys in Antarctica (such as Don Juan Pond and perhaps Lake Vanda) have a higher salinity. It is 8.6 times as salty as the ocean.[3] This salinity makes for a harsh environment where animals cannot flourish, hence its name. The Dead Sea is 67 kilometres (42 mi) long and 18 kilometres (11 mi) wide at its widest point. It lies in the Jordan Rift Valley, and its main tributary is the Jordan River.​The Dead Sea has attracted visitors from around the Mediterranean basin for thousands of years. Biblically, it was a place of refuge for King David. It was one of the world's first health resorts (for Herod the Great), and it has been the supplier of a wide variety of products, from balms for Egyptian mummification to potash for fertilizers. People also use the salt and the minerals from the Dead Sea to create cosmetics and herbal sachets. The Dead Sea is an endorheic lake located in the Jordan Rift Valley, a <b>...</b>
Child Nutrition: A Healthy Plate for Cultural Foods
Child Nutrition: A Healthy Plate for Cultural Foods
The Central Valley has a diverse population, and that means our children can enjoy many different cultural foods. But what is the best way to ensure a healthy plate for African-American and Latino dishes? Registered Dietitian Dr. Connie Schneider and her colleagues will show us how. 0 to 5 in 30 Minutes! is a product of Valley Public Television. The program is sponsored by First 5 Fresno County and First 5 Tulare County.
The Central Valley has a diverse population, and that means our children can enjoy many different cultural foods. But what is the best way to ensure a healthy plate for African-American and Latino dishes? Registered Dietitian Dr. Connie Schneider and her colleagues will show us how. 0 to 5 in 30 Minutes! is a product of Valley Public Television. The program is sponsored by First 5 Fresno County and First 5 Tulare County.
  • Duration: 3:59
  • Published: 2010-08-18
  • Uploaded: 2010-08-19
  • Author: KVPTPBS
Core-mantle boundary topography presentation
Core-mantle boundary topography presentation
Avalanching and its influence on the topography of the core-mantle boundary.
Avalanching and its influence on the topography of the core-mantle boundary.
  • Duration: 10:36
  • Published: 2008-12-17
  • Uploaded: 2010-03-28
  • Author: amritt87
Congo Ashanti Roy Singers And Players African Blood OnUSound
Congo Ashanti Roy Singers And Players African Blood OnUSound
Congo Ashanti Roy (From Singers And Players) - African Blood - Taken From The "Disco Plate Collection Vol 1" Album - On U Sound Records - Download entire CD @ www.​myspace.​com or @ www.​4shared.​com
Congo Ashanti Roy (From Singers And Players) - African Blood - Taken From The "Disco Plate Collection Vol 1" Album - On U Sound Records - Download entire CD @ www.​myspace.​com or @ www.​4shared.​com
  • Duration: 5:22
  • Published: 2008-07-10
  • Uploaded: 2010-10-04
  • Author: RootsArchives
2010 L'ORMARINS QUEEN'S PLATE (GR1)
2010 L'ORMARINS QUEEN'S PLATE (GR1)
POCKET POWER (Jet Master x Stormsvlei) 9 January 2010 R1million L'Ormarins Queen's Plate Turf 1600m Kenilworth Racecourse, South Africa Owner : Marsh Shirtliff, Arthur and Rina Webber Trainer : Mike Bass Jockey : Bernard Fayd'Herbe Breeder : Zandvliet Stud "The People's Champion" Result : 1st Pocket Power 2nd Kapil 3rd Big City Life 3th Fabiani
POCKET POWER (Jet Master x Stormsvlei) 9 January 2010 R1million L'Ormarins Queen's Plate Turf 1600m Kenilworth Racecourse, South Africa Owner : Marsh Shirtliff, Arthur and Rina Webber Trainer : Mike Bass Jockey : Bernard Fayd'Herbe Breeder : Zandvliet Stud "The People's Champion" Result : 1st Pocket Power 2nd Kapil 3rd Big City Life 3th Fabiani
  • Duration: 5:18
  • Published: 2010-01-10
  • Uploaded: 2010-10-27
  • Author: SummerhillStud
Plate Tectonics - Lesson 4 - Part 2 of 8
Plate Tectonics - Lesson 4 - Part 2 of 8
Planet of Man Series -- Jigsaw Fit (30minutes) Host; Tuzo Wilson Plate Tectonics - Lesson 4 - Part 2 of 8 Early 70's plate tectonics -- enigma of mountains discovered with the theory of plate tectonics Animation illustrating the slabs of individual plates from around the world. Crust 60 miles thick Isostatic rebound from the last ice age. Hudson Bay is distingusished from this process by a indisntct shoreline and raised beach's Plate name -- Euarasian Indo-Australian, African, American , Antarctic, Nazca, Pacific Plates. Rock Types - Basalt at the tops of the spreading boundaries, upper layer of the plate, Perioditite (magnesium rich) lower layer of the plate. Underwater eruption -- lava come into contact with the cold water forms pillow like shapes "Pillow lava" Footage showing underwater eruptions. Iceland -- entirely created from the spreading ridge of an active zone. Iceland Geothermal uses Mid-Atlantic oceanic ridge follows the shorelines of both Africa and South America. 200 million years to open to its current width. Red Sea clearly shows also how Africa and Arabia fitted together/. East Africa -- Great Rift Valley, early separation of this process like the Red Sea separation. The entire Rift Valley has volcanism. Transform fault -- no mountains and no volcanoes but earthquakes are produced. It's the result of plates sliding past one another. These intense earthquakes occur mostly in the deep ocean basins. But sometimes they come on the continent <b>...</b>
Planet of Man Series -- Jigsaw Fit (30minutes) Host; Tuzo Wilson Plate Tectonics - Lesson 4 - Part 2 of 8 Early 70's plate tectonics -- enigma of mountains discovered with the theory of plate tectonics Animation illustrating the slabs of individual plates from around the world. Crust 60 miles thick Isostatic rebound from the last ice age. Hudson Bay is distingusished from this process by a indisntct shoreline and raised beach's Plate name -- Euarasian Indo-Australian, African, American , Antarctic, Nazca, Pacific Plates. Rock Types - Basalt at the tops of the spreading boundaries, upper layer of the plate, Perioditite (magnesium rich) lower layer of the plate. Underwater eruption -- lava come into contact with the cold water forms pillow like shapes "Pillow lava" Footage showing underwater eruptions. Iceland -- entirely created from the spreading ridge of an active zone. Iceland Geothermal uses Mid-Atlantic oceanic ridge follows the shorelines of both Africa and South America. 200 million years to open to its current width. Red Sea clearly shows also how Africa and Arabia fitted together/. East Africa -- Great Rift Valley, early separation of this process like the Red Sea separation. The entire Rift Valley has volcanism. Transform fault -- no mountains and no volcanoes but earthquakes are produced. It's the result of plates sliding past one another. These intense earthquakes occur mostly in the deep ocean basins. But sometimes they come on the continent <b>...</b>
  • Duration: 9:50
  • Published: 2008-03-01
  • Uploaded: 2010-10-07
  • Author: mineguy101
African Dance Norwich Lord Mayor's Day 2010
African Dance Norwich Lord Mayor's Day 2010
A snippet of this clever act I enjoyed outside The Forum in Norwich. I saw them arrive in a taxi, but not sure where from.
A snippet of this clever act I enjoyed outside The Forum in Norwich. I saw them arrive in a taxi, but not sure where from.
  • Duration: 3:41
  • Published: 2010-07-11
  • Uploaded: 2010-07-12
  • Author: folklikeme

mamamd - 23..2010 22:59
Calipso

()
Primarius

: 26..2009
:
:
: 44671
     (0) (0)    Calipso        : 23..2010 23:01

:
Jack Daniels, John Jameson Johnnie Walker!
Ninja 35

()

: 24..2009
: Macedonia
:
: 17840
     (0) (0)    Ninja 35        : 23..2010 23:20
....%20

, !!!
Andjelina

()
Miss High Hills