IDIVIDI forum Веб сајт
почетна страница почетна страница > Македонија и Свет > Македонци ширум светот
  Активни теми Активни теми RSS - Ин Енглисх
  најчести прашања најчести прашања  Пребарувај форум   Настани   Регистрирајте се Регистрирајте се  Влез Влез

Затворена темаИн Енглисх

Внеси реплика Внеси реплика страница  12>
Прашање: нересвиром
Одговор Гласови Статистика
1 [50,00%]
1 [50,00%]
Темата е затворена, не се дозволени нови гласови

Автор
Порака Обратен редослед
Nee*amAnderskor Кликни и види ги опциите
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Регистриран: 11.Ноември.2005
Локација: Canada
Статус: Офлајн
Поени: 291
Директен линк до овој коментар Тема: Ин Енглисх
    Испратена: 17.Јули.2006 во 20:17

Eli1 is right. Out of season, and you may consider yourself lucky, if you pay $1800 for a round-trip ticket from CA to MK. And an airline ticket from CA to UK is only $650, frustrating, isn't it? Something is wrong here...

By the way, the same thing happens with the telephone calls... Calling Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, not to mention Western Europe is several times cheaper than calling MK. Why is that? I don't think is only demand/supply rule, how can the demand to call MonteNegro be higher than to call MK?
No Reason to Lie: обичам БЪЛГАРКИ!
Кон врв
Dogi Кликни и види ги опциите
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Регистриран: 19.Април.2005
Поени: 3168
Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 15.Јули.2006 во 11:59
But you said your self, that going via Thesalonikki is best for you. If every one take that line and no one goes to Skopje, they gonna have to close it. The Airport in Skopje has some points that have to be modernize but if there is more passengers there will be more money to do that. Direct flight from London to Skopje is something you should have to demand from your agency, again and again! Right? There is rule on demands and offers in market economy, you had to learn that in UK! Why I have to be the one to do that, you will ask your self! Because some one is a leader, always!
I dont travel with planes, but I hope to start, some day.
Јас сум мајстор!

Кликни овде за комуникација со мене (потоа кликнете во полето 'Edit nickname' и впишете го вашето име)
Кон врв
eli1 Кликни и види ги опциите
Група
Група
Лик (аватар)

Регистриран: 07.Јуни.2006
Локација: United Kingdom
Поени: 55
Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 18.Јуни.2006 во 21:04
To: Nee*amAnderskor You are still wondering whether Macedonians could do more in promoting their country.

For a start:
- CHEAP TRAVEL TICKETS!!!! &
- More frequent or direct flights.
- As well as flights at reasonable time.

Travelling from my UK home to my MKD home via Skopje takes me usually 14 hours. Why ? Because there isn't direct flight from London...
That is really disgreacefull!!! On the top of that I have to travel during the day , i,.e I lose 2 full days travelling!!!

Travelling from my UK home to my MKD home via Thesalonikki takes me 9 -10 hours with changes in Zurich. This includes my taxi from Theslonikki to Strumica. Travelling is done: After work till  few hours aftermidnight. And the best is: My return flight always gets me @ 7am in London Heathrow...so Im at work by 8.30 in the morning...:-))

Maybe Macedonia can do something such as: intrducing more commercial flights...

Изменето од eli1 - 19.Јуни.2006 во 01:07
Кон врв
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 08.Јуни.2006 во 18:38

From a first hand (my Canadian friends) I heard that Croatia is very poular destination for summer vacations this year. I understand the differences between the maritime and landlocked countries, but still I am wondering whether Macedonians could do more in promoting their country.

Изменето од Nee*amAnderskor - 08.Јуни.2006 во 18:39
Кон врв
eli1 Кликни и види ги опциите
Група
Група
Лик (аватар)

Регистриран: 07.Јуни.2006
Локација: United Kingdom
Поени: 55
Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 08.Јуни.2006 во 00:07

Guys, calm down...

It doesn't matter if AlmaF is Macedonian or English. (Although, I have to admit that there were some spelling & grammar mistakes in his written English).

But hey, who doesn't make them!!!

What it matters is the following: We should let other people to express their views on various matters. (such as what they like  or DISLIKE about Macedonia).

And from every foreigner that sends a post to this forum we shouldn’t be expecting they to praise our country. And if there is criticism, we shouldn’t jump and defend ourselves/our country. But instead of it, we should take it as a positive criticism and turn it into that way so we can learn & improve & change.

Lets just keep writing in English....keep it going...Wink

Изменето од eli1 - 08.Јуни.2006 во 00:08
Кон врв
only_me Кликни и види ги опциите
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Регистриран: 14.Ноември.2005
Локација: Israel
Поени: 295
Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 26.Април.2006 во 21:16
Originally posted by AlmaFuerte AlmaFuerte напиша:

I would like to open a forum in English for Macedonians and foreigners who doesnt speak macedonian, like me.

My girlfriend is from Mk, and i been there 2 times.! i am looking forward to go there for third time.!!!!! JAs sakam rakija nogu!!!!!

Let me see if someone asnwer here

Pozdrav

Tu queres rakija, y yo quero mucho las chicas espanolas:) q son muy calientitas:))) muy muy muy

mas calientitas de mundo!!!

Кон врв
preselnica_mk Кликни и види ги опциите
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Регистриран: 04.Април.2006
Локација: Spain
Поени: 103
Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 26.Април.2006 во 16:33

Jugot dole, 30 km od Malaga..........

Razmisluvaj pozitivno!!
Кон врв
bomboni Кликни и види ги опциите
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Регистриран: 06.Јануари.2006
Локација: Czech Republic
Поени: 215
Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 24.Април.2006 во 14:43
Dobro preselnice, togas pisuvajte ni slobodno! Tuka bas mi e ubavo da se dopisuvam so super otvoreni lugje! Kade ziveete vo spanija? 
Кон врв
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 24.Април.2006 во 13:13
Jas ke mu preveduvam, dont worry, be happy!!!
Razmisluvaj pozitivno!!
Кон врв
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 21.Април.2006 во 11:46
Nee*amAnderskor  , you got that right!!! 
Кон врв
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 21.Април.2006 во 11:44
Originally posted by AlmaFuerte AlmaFuerte напиша:

Also i think its very stupid not to let people who doesnt speak macedonian to write in this forum. For example me, i like the country a lot and i dont have any way of comunicate with macedonian people because they dont let me. I think they should let me and other people write in english, and if someone wants to answer me in english, its ok, and if someone doesnt want to answer me, thats ok too, but please, let other people for other culture to express the way of thinking and also let people who are interest on your country to have more information and to met macedonian people. this is the only way of people know Macedonia and know the problem with the greeks.

Pozdrav and hope this will change the mind of the webmaster.

I dont thing somebody wouldn't let you say something in English, but if you dont know macedonian how will you understand the topic and what is writen in it, i mean the posts of the people.
Кон врв
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 20.Април.2006 во 19:47
Originally posted by preselnica_mk preselnica_mk напиша:

Originally posted by bomboni bomboni напиша:

My wife loved Macedonia, we were first time there last summer and this year she wants to go with car so we could travel more. She loved ALL the natural great food Macedonia has to offer and cheap girl stuff on the markets .

So e voa angliski i makedonski izmesano, NAJDI ME TAMU, dali se rabote za MKD so neznae demek makedonski ili???

I don't understand your attitude guys. Nobody is pretending, as I understood bomboni is Macedonian, and his wife is not. Macedonians have to learn how to be INCLUSIVE, not EXCLUSIVE. So, keep writing Ladies and Gentlemen, even if your English is not perfect. Write what you do or don't like about Macedonia and Macedonians.

Изменето од Nee*amAnderskor
Кон врв
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 20.Април.2006 во 11:36

Originally posted by bomboni bomboni напиша:

My wife loved Macedonia, we were first time there last summer and this year she wants to go with car so we could travel more. She loved ALL the natural great food Macedonia has to offer and cheap girl stuff on the markets .

So e voa angliski i makedonski izmesano, NAJDI ME TAMU, dali se rabote za MKD so neznae demek makedonski ili???

Razmisluvaj pozitivno!!
Кон врв
Сениор
Сениор
Лик (аватар)

Директен линк до овој коментар Испратена: 20.Април.2006 во 11:35
Slucajno moze!!!
Razmisluvaj pozitivno!!
Кон врв
 Внеси реплика Внеси реплика страница  12>
  Сподели тема   

Скок до Овластувања Кликни и види ги опциите

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd.

Страницата е генерирана за 0,250 секунди.